How i Loss 9 kg from 30 days with this RECIPE, read and Follow




Hi friends , today i am going to explain how i lost 9 kg in around 30 days by following some simple health tips and having a simple Recipe. I am not copying and pasting this health tip/recipe its my own experience. Follow the tips what i mentioned in the below if you are not able to loss your weight at least minimum just mail to me that's too mentioned in below. Coming to main content ,the tips and recipe i had for this weight loss are as follows






Ingredients:

  • Water 600 ml
  • Honey 10ml
  • 1 Tbs Lemon Juice

Our Drink Preparation:

  • Heat water and mix the honey and lemon juice drink it with light Heat 
Morning: Our Drink and small amount of oats/Raagi soup (never sleep in mornings)
Noon: Our drink and FRUIT SALAD (Dont sleep in noon too)
Night: Our Drink and 2 Chapati with out oil, Sleep after 1 hour having Dinner (Sleep min 6 hours max 8 hours)
These are the things i followed and loss my weight up to 9 kg, initially i am around 77 kg with 176 cm height now am 68 kg and following the same steps but i increased food because no need to loose my weight now . DIET HAS TO FOLLOW STRICTLY 

10 comments:

  1. i dnt think it works with in a month..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even I trying d same. But I don't think it works but unable to come continue dis even for a months due to busy schedule .
    Wil start again to check result n surely will mail you if it work

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi even I tried dis but dere is no result found
    But yes due to busy schedule some times I skip having that.
    But if it wil work I wil mail you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Plz mention how many times in a day we need to drink this

    ReplyDelete
  5. How many times in a day n when we should drink it ?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fruit and veg diet is better than this it works

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have tried TR90.i do not know whether you have heard of it as it is scientific proven and it really burns fats and build lean muscles and metabolusm..i lost 10kg of fats in 3mths.PM me for further enquires.thanks

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is like starving. This way of losing bounces back.

    ReplyDelete